Lemon, Ginger & Baobab Super TeaLeave a review
In the heart of the African savannah, the majestic baobab tree rises tall. Known as the Tree of Life, its jewel is an exceptional superfruit that’s bursting with natural vibrancy. This uplifting fusion of citrussy baobab fruit, fiery ginger and zesty lemon will leave you buzzing with feel good vibes.
Ingredients: Lemongrass (42%), ginger (35%), hibiscus, baobab fruit (5%), natural lemon flavour* (4%), lemon myrtle leaves, lemon peel (2%) *Non-organic ingredient
Taste: Light and refreshing: bright, zesty lemons powered by an invigorating kick of ginger.
Refreshing & Revitalising - a great cup of tea in the morning to wake you up and it tastes great cold over ice!Amy Very delicious and palatable. Provided me with an immediate noticeable energy boost I drank it twice as fast as any other herbal tea I take.Shams Drury
Our Vitality tea blends whole pieces of dried baobab fruit with lemongrass, ginger and hibiscus, all of which are known to enhance energy, vitality and general wellbeing in the body! Here are the top ten benefits of our Vitality tea:
1. Enhances vitality and energy in the body
2. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue
3. Supports a strong immune system
4. Rich in antioxidants supporting healthy, younger-looking skin
5. Supports blood glucose metabolism
6. Anti-inflammatory properties
7. Digestive health
8. Healthy muscles and joints
9. Supports normal cardiovascular health
10. Purification – supports excretion of toxins from the body
Sip it hot: The ideal brewing temperature is 100 degrees C. Pour 250ml water into your favourite cup, brew for at least 5-7 minutes and enjoy.
Try it iced: Pour 75ml boiling water (enough to generously cover your teabag in your glass). Brew for at least 5-7 minutes and top with iced water.