Defence: Baobab TeaLeave a review
Aduna Baobab Tea. In the heart of the African savannah, the majestic baobab tree rises tall. Known as the Tree of Life, its jewel is an exceptional fruit bursting with natural vibrancy. This fortifying fusion of citrussy baobab, fiery ginger and zesty lemon is packed with feel good vibes.
Ingredients: Lemongrass (42%), ginger (35%), white hibiscus, baobab fruit (5%), natural lemon flavour* (4%), lemon myrtle, lemon peel (2%) *Non-organic ingredient
Taste: Aduna's Baobab Tea is light and refreshing: bright, zesty lemons powered by an invigorating kick of ginger.
Refreshing & Revitalising - a great cup of tea in the morning to wake you up and it tastes great cold over ice!Amy
I was so pleased to receive a box as a birthday gift. This tea really stands out due to the high quality ingredients, which make it a delicious drink, hot or cold. Quite addictive in fact!Joanna
The citrus scent is very soothing and is the first thing you will notice before taking the first sip. You can taste the beautiful citrussy baobab, followed by the freshness of the lemon, then the subtle taste of the ginger followed up by some zingy almost spicy tones - it's one of the best teas I have ever had!Minifoxychicky
Very delicious and palatable. Provided me with an immediate noticeable energy boost I drank it twice as fast as any other herbal tea I take.Shams Drury
Our Defence tea blends whole pieces of dried baobab fruit with lemongrass, ginger and white hibiscus, all of which are known to enhance energy, vitality and general wellbeing in the body! Here are the top ten benefits of our Defence tea:
1. Enhances vitality and energy in the body
2. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue
3. Supports a strong immune system
4. Rich in antioxidants supporting healthy, younger-looking skin
5. Supports blood glucose metabolism
6. Anti-inflammatory properties
7. Digestive health
8. Healthy muscles and joints
9. Supports normal cardiovascular health
10. Purification – supports excretion of toxins from the body
Sip it hot: The ideal brewing temperature is 100 degrees C. Pour 250ml water into your favourite cup, brew for at least 5-7 minutes and enjoy.
Try it iced: Pour 75ml boiling water (enough to generously cover your teabag in your glass). Brew for at least 5-7 minutes and top with iced water.
* Disclaimer: The reviews of this product are those of validated customers and are based on their personal opinions. Implied results may vary.