Radiance: Hibiscus TeaLeave a review
Aduna's Hibiscus tea. The secret to radiant skin lies within and this fruity brew is packed with age-old African ingredients to really get you glowing. Vibrant hibiscus flowers and deep red rosehips are blended with lustrous elderberries and soothing aloe vera. Get sipping: it’s time to shine.
Ingredients: Hibiscus (32%), apple, rosehip shells (16%), elderberries, sweet blackberry leaves, liquorice root, natural flavouring*, aloe vera (1%). *Non-organic ingredient.
Taste: Full bodied, fruity and floral with berry notes.
Reminds me of hot ribena drink I used to have as a child - delicious!Agnes
Love hibiscus tea. Taste like berry tea!Anya
It KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF it was so delicious! I can sincerely say it is the BEST tea I have ever had - it has such a smooth rich yet light taste.Silvana
Rich in antioxidants, consuming hibiscus helps repair damage to the skin caused by exposure to pollution and UV rays. As well as being exceptional skin agents, the botanical ingredients in our Radiance tea support a wide range of additional health benefits:
1. Healthy, younger-looking, glowing skin
2. Helps fight fatigue
3. Supports energy release and vitality in the body
4. Healthy metabolism and weight maintenance
5. A strong immune system
6. Good digestive health
7. Blood glucose metabolism
8. Purification including healthy bladder and kidney function
9. Normal functioning of the nervous system
10. Supports reproductive health
Sip it hot: The ideal brewing temperature is 100 degrees C. Pour 250ml water into your favourite cup, brew for at least 5-7 minutes and enjoy.
Try it iced: Pour 75ml boiling water (enough to generously cover your teabag in your glass). Brew for at least 5-7 minutes and top with iced water.
* Disclaimer: The reviews of this product are those of validated customers and are based on their personal opinions. Implied results may vary.